LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network with over 460 million members worldwide and more than 8 million members in Australia. A professional LinkedIn Profile Writer can help you create an exceptional LinkedIn Profile that will stand out from the crowd.
Our LinkedIn Profile Writing Service is designed to help showcase your skills, experience and achievements, brand/position you for your ideal role and uncover more job opportunities.
A professional LinkedIn Profile will help you:
- Brand/position yourself in the job market
- Network with people in your industry
- Increase your chances of being headhunted by recruiters
- Uncover job opportunities, contract/freelance work and word of mouth referrals
- Get ‘inside’ career information, company information and latest industry news
- Connect with recruiters, hiring managers and HR Managers
- Increase your visibility on the internet
- Exchange knowledge and ideas with people in your industry
- Access a database of advertised jobs
- Stay in touch with contacts and potential employers
1. LinkedIn Writing Service – Complete Profile
As part of this service, you will receive a complete LinkedIn Profile. Your LinkedIn Profile Writer will start by interviewing you about your career goals, work history and achievements. They will then research your competitors and develop a professional LinkedIn Profile for you, tailored for your industry.
As part of this service, you will get:
- A professional keyword optimised profile that highlights your strengths and achievements
- A personal online brand that will set you apart from your competitors
- Higher rankings on LinkedIn to make you more visible to recruiters and employers
- A list of suggested groups to help you grow your network and make new contacts
- Tips and advice on how to use LinkedIn to access the hidden job market.
*You will also receive a copy of our LinkedIn Tips and Tricks Guide which is packed full of expert tips on how to get the most out of your LinkedIn Profile.
- Complete LinkedIn Profile via Phone/Email – $495 including GST
- Complete LinkedIn Profile with Face-to-Face consultation – $595 including GST (see locations below)
2. LinkedIn Coaching Service
If you prefer to write your own LinkedIn Profile, take advantage of our LinkedIn Coaching Service instead. Our LinkedIn Coaching Service will provide you with coaching and advice on how to develop a LinkedIn Profile tailored for your industry. Prior to your session, your consultant will review your existing profile (if you have one), research your competitors and identify strategies to help you improve your profile and increase your LinkedIn rankings.
During your session, you will:
- Discover how to develop a keyword optimised profile that will get employers’ attention
- Get help creating your personal online brand to set you apart from your competitors
- Find out how to increase your rankings and get head-hunted by more recruiters
- Learn how to build your network and uncover more job opportunities
- Get tips and advice on how to use LinkedIn to access the hidden job market.
*As part of this service, you will receive a copy of our LinkedIn Tips and Tricks Guide which is packed full of expert tips on how to get the most out of your LinkedIn Profile.
- Face-to-Face Consultation (1.5 hours) – $395 including GST (see locations below)
- *Phone Consultation (1 hour) – $295 including GST
*Calls can be made via SKYPE or alternatively your consultant can provide you with their landline number to call at the time of your consultation. You will need to cover the cost of the phone call to your consultant.
LinkedIn Writing Service Locations:
- Sydney – Sydney CBD, Rouse Hill, Penrith
- Melbourne – Melbourne CBD, Doncaster, Footscray
Linkedin Coaching Service Locations:
- Sydney – Sydney CBD, Crows Nest, Parramatta, Northern Beaches, Rouse Hill, Penrith
- Melbourne – Melbourne CBD, Bayside, Malvern, Vermont
- Brisbane – New Farm, Indooroopilly
- Perth – West Perth, Duncraig, Rockingham
- Adelaide – Greenwith
- Canberra – Stirling
- QLD Sunshine Coast – Wurtulla