Are you looking for a tailored, personalised Outplacement Service?
If so, you have come to the right place!
Our outplacement services and employee career transition programs provide personalised support and guidance for employees who have recently been made redundant and/or who need assistance in making a career transition. Our Outplacement Consultants are experts in their field and have a wealth of experience across a variety of industries.
They will provide your employee(s) with professional, independent advice and and up-to-date information on the current job market. They will advise them on how to best position themselves in the market, identify suitable job opportunities and present themselves effectively to employers.
Our outplacement service will help your organisation:
- Ease the distress and trauma caused by redundancy;
- Recognise the contributions of redundant employees;
- Maintain a professional company image and reputation;
- Maintain the morale of existing employees; and
- Reduce the risk of legal action by helping redundant employees move forward.
We provide Outplacement Services over the phone and in person at the following locations:
- Sydney - Sydney CBD, Newtown, Crows Nest, Parramatta, Northern Beaches
- Melbourne - Melbourne CBD, Bayside
- Brisbane - New Farm, Sinnamon Park
- Adelaide - North Brighton
- Perth - North Perth, Duncraig, Como
- Canberra - Stirling
Additional Mentoring Sessions are also available as 'add-ons' to both packages above.
Customised Packages available to meet your organisation's requirements.
We also offer Onsite Redundancy De-Brief Sessions, whereby we can provide support to employees onsite at your premises on the day of their redundancy.
*For more information or to proceed with our Outplacement Service, please contact us
Group Outplacement Program: