Is your organisation currently making redundancies?
Would you like to provide your employees with external support?
Do you want to help them make a successful career transition?
If so, you have come to the right place!
Our Australia-wide outplacement services and employee career transition programs and solutions provide personalised support and guidance for employees who have recently been made redundant and/or who need assistance in making a career transition. As one of Australia's leading outplacement providers, our consultants are experts in their field and have a wealth of experience across a variety of industries in both the public and private sectors. They have worked with employees at all levels including entry to mid level staff, senior managers and executive level employees.
Our outplacement consultants will provide your employees with professional coaching and support, and up-to-date information on the current job market. They will provide counselling on how to best position themselves in the market, identify suitable job opportunities and present themselves effectively to employers.
Our outplacement services will help your organisation:
- Ease the distress and trauma caused by redundancy
- Recognise the contributions of redundant employees
- Maintain a professional company image and reputation
- Maintain the morale of existing employees
- Reduce the risk of legal action by helping redundant employees move forward.
We provide Outplacement Services over the phone and in person at the following locations across Australia:
- Sydney - Sydney CBD, Crows Nest, Parramatta, Northern Beaches
- Melbourne - Melbourne CBD, Bayside, Malvern, Vermont
- Brisbane - New Farm, Indooroopilly
- Perth - West Perth, Duncraig, Rockingham
- Adelaide - Royal Park, Greenwith
- Canberra - Stirling
We have assisted companies with small, medium and large scale outplacement support, providing redundancy assistance to multiple employees.
*Customised packages are available to suit your organisation's budget and needs. Below are some of our most popular outplacement programs.
Additional Phone Mentoring Sessions are also available as 'add-ons' to these packages.
Tailored Packages are available to suit your company's requirements.
We also offer Onsite Redundancy De-Brief Sessions, whereby we can provide support to employees onsite at your premises on the day of their redundancy.
*To enquire about our Outplacement Service, please contact us
Group Outplacement Program: