We conduct workshops at schools and universities in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, Australia. Workshops are conducted on-site at your premises or preferred conference venue.
1. Resume Writing and Interview Skills Workshop
This workshop is designed to equip participants with practical skills to help them find and secure their ideal job. In this workshop, participants will learn how to present themselves effectively to employers and recruiters on paper and in person, and develop strategies to help them stand out from other applicants.
During the workshop, they will:
- Discover how to write a powerful resume and get short-listed for more jobs
- Learn how to prepare a customised cover letter that will get employers’ attention
- Find out how to respond effectively to selection criteria in job applications
- Learn how to prepare for interviews and build their confidence levels
- Learn strategies for responding to behavioural-based interview questions
- Be inspired to take action and make a successful career transition.
As part of this workshop, participants will receive the following:
- Resume Writing Guide
- Cover Letter Writing Guide
- Selection Criteria Guide
- Interview Preparation Guide
This workshop is normally conducted over half a day, however, the duration can be adjusted to suit your requirements.
2. Interview Skills Workshop
This workshop is designed for high school, college and university students who are applying for scholarships, college entry, cadetships, part-time or full-time jobs, and courses that require them to attend an interview as part of their application. In this workshop, students will learn a variety of skills and techniques to help them perform effectively at interviews.
During the workshop, students will:
- Discover how to prepare for interviews and make a great first impression
- Take steps to overcome their nerves and build their confidence
- Learn how to answer common interview questions
- Learn how to respond to behavioural-based questions using the STAR technique;
- Practise their interview skills in a mock interview
- Get expert tips on how to sell themselves effectively and stand out from other applicants.
This workshop is normally run over 2 hours, however, the duration can be adjusted to suit your requirements.
PLEASE NOTE: Our minimum workshop fee is $2000 + GST
For more information or to obtain a quote, please contact us: