We conduct workshops for organisations in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Canberra, Australia. Workshops are conducted on-site at your premises or preferred conference venue.
Please Note: Our workshops are conducted for companies only. We are not offering any public workshops for individuals at this time.
Resume Writing and Interview Skills Workshop
This workshop is designed to equip participants with practical skills to help them successfully transition to a new role. In this workshop, participants will learn how to present themselves effectively to employers and recruiters on paper and in person, and develop strategies to help them secure their ideal role.
During the workshop, they will:
- Discover how to write a powerful resume and get short-listed for more jobs
- Learn how to prepare a customised cover letter that will get employers’ attention
- Find out how to respond effectively to selection criteria in job applications
- Learn how to prepare for interviews and build their confidence levels
- Learn strategies for responding to behavioural-based interview questions
- Be inspired to take action and make a successful career transition.
As part of this workshop, participants will receive the following:
- Resume Writing Guide
- Cover Letter Writing Guide
- Selection Criteria Guide
- Interview Preparation Guide
This workshop is normally conducted over half a day, however, the duration can be adjusted to suit your organisation’s requirements.
PLEASE NOTE: Pricing for Half Day Workshops starts at *$3500 + GST
*All workshops are individually quoted and the fee will vary depending on the workshop location and the number of participants.
For more information or to obtain a quote, please contact us:
On behalf of the graduates, we would like to thank you for facilitating the 'Crafting your careers' Workshop last Friday. Feedback received from the graduates was very positive. The graduates have a greater awareness of their professional and personal goals and understand what they will need to do to overcome challenges and achieve them. We will be providing feedback to our graduate program co-coordinators and will be recommending a review of the action plans that were made.
Rebecca & Wattle
RailCorp Customer Service Leadership Graduate Program
"The 'Crafting Your Career' workshop contained a career personality profile and a careers interest profile that were invaluable in clarifying where and when I want to be in my future career path."
Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF)