* For ONLINE MBTI TESTING only, please click here
We conduct interactive Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) team building workshops for organisations in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart, Darwin and regional locations across Australia.
The MBTI is the most widely used personality assessment in the world, with over 2 million people taking it each year. It is based on over 50 years of research and is used for personal development, career counselling, team building, leadership training, management training, executive coaching and relationship counselling.
The MBTI contains 93 multiple choice items and takes approximately 15-20 minutes.
The Myers Briggs assesses employees’ personality preferences based
on the following four scales:
Extraversion (E) – Introversion (I)
- Extraversion – Energised by the outside world of people, activities and things.
- Introversion – Energised by the inner world of thoughts, feelings and reflections.
Sensing (S) – Intuition (N)
- Sensing – Look for facts and details. Practical, concrete thinkers.
- Intuition – Look for patterns and connections. Ideas-oriented, abstract thinkers.
Thinking (T) – Feeling (F)
- Thinking – Make decisions based on logic and objective facts.
- Feeling – Make decisions based on personal values and feelings.
Judging (J) – Perceiving (P)
- Judging – Preference for living a planned, organised and structured life.
- Perceiving – Preference for living a casual, flexible and spontaneous life.
Outcomes of the MBTI Workshop:
- Improved understanding of employees’ personality types and their behaviours
- Improved relationships between managers and staff
- Increased productivity through making constructive use of individual differences
- Improved communication between team members
- A reduction in workplace conflict
Workshops are normally run over half a day, however, we can adjust the timeframe to suit your requirements. Workshops are conducted on-site at your premises or preferred conference venue.
For further information or to obtain a quote, please contact us