* For MBTI® PROFILING only, please click here
We conduct interactive Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) team building workshops for organisations in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart, Darwin and regional locations across Australia.
The MBTI® instrument is one of the most widely used personality assessment tools in the world, with over 2 million people taking it each year. It is based on over 50 years of research and is used for purposes such as personal development, career counselling, team building, leadership development, executive coaching and relationship counselling.
The Myers-Briggs® instrument assesses employees’ personality preferences based on the following four scales:
Extraversion (E) - Introversion (I)
- Extraversion - Energised by the outside world of people, activity and things
- Introversion - Energised by the inner world of thoughts, feelings and reflections
Sensing (S) – Intuition (N)
- Sensing – Tend to focus on information gathered through the five senses
- Intuition – Tend to look for patterns, meanings and possibilities in the information they receive
Thinking (T) – Feeling (F)
- Thinking – Tend to make decisions based on objective facts and principles
- Feeling – Tend to make decisions based on personal values and feelings
Judging (J) – Perceiving (P)
- Judging – Tend to prefer a more planned and structured lifestyle
- Perceiving – Tend to prefer a more flexible and spontaneous lifestyle
Our MBTI® team building workshop is designed to help:
- Improve employee's understanding of their personality type and behaviours
- Enhance communication between team members and build stronger relationships
- Increase productivity through making constructive use of individual differences
- Strengthen team cohesion and decision making
- Reduce workplace conflict and promote a harmonious work environment
- Enhance individual and overall team performance.
Half Day Workshop
Participants take the MBTI assessment online before the workshop. They will receive their reports at the workshop. During the workshop, participants will be invited to share their personality type with their team members and participate in a variety of interactive activities.
In this workshop, participants will:
- Gain an understanding of their personality type and their behaviours
- Learn about their natural strengths, work style and areas for development
- Gain an insight into the different personality types in their team
- Learn what motivates each personality type in the workplace
- Learn strategies to communicate and work together more effectively
- Develop an action plan to build stronger relationships with their colleagues.
Full Day Workshop
In addition to the outcomes above, participants will:
- Identify strengths and potential weaknesses for the team
- Discover the main causes of stress for each personality type
- Develop strategies to reduce stress in themselves and others
- Find out how to recognise different personality types based on behavioural clues
- Learn how to influence and persuade others more effectively based on their type
- Learn how to handle difficult conversations and minimise conflict.
*Professional interactive feedback and type verification is provided to participants as part of this workshop.
Workshops are normally run over half a day or a full day, however, we can adjust the timeframe to suit your requirements. Workshops are conducted on-site at your premises or preferred conference venue.
Pricing for Half Day Workshops starts at *$3000 + GST
Pricing for Full Day Workshops starts at *$5000 + GST
*All workshops are individually quoted and the fee will vary depending on the workshop location and the number of participants.
Please Note: There is a minimum of 5 participants per workshop.
For further information or to obtain a quote, please contact us