Would you like to discover your personality type?
If so, we can help!
We offer Myers Briggs personality testing and vocational guidance for individuals and organisations.
The Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is the most widely used personality test in the world, with over 2 million people taking it each year. It is based on over 50 years of research and is used for personal development, vocational guidance, team building, leadership training, management training and relationship counselling.
The assessment contains 93 multiple choice items and takes approximately 15-20 minutes.
The Myers Briggs assesses your personality preferences based on the following four scales:
Extraversion (E) – Introversion (I)
- Extraversion – Energised by the outside world of people, activities and things.
- Introversion – Energised by the inner world of thoughts, feelings and reflections.
Sensing (S) – Intuition (N)
- Sensing – Look for facts and details. Practical, concrete thinkers.
- Intuition – Look for patterns and connections. Ideas-oriented, abstract thinkers.
Thinking (T) – Feeling (F)
- Thinking – Make decisions based on logic and objective facts.
- Feeling – Make decisions based on personal values and feelings.
Judging (J) – Perceiving (P)
- Judging – Preference for living a planned, organised and structured life.
- Perceiving – Preference for living a casual, flexible and spontaneous life.