Ph: 1300 644 890
Employee Personality Profiling
Katie Roberts Career Counseling
Would you like to help your employees gain a better understanding of themselves and what makes them tick?
Personality profiling is designed to identify individual's preferences and behaviours, and provide an insight into what makes them tick.
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) assessment tool provides a comprehensive assessment of an individual's personality type. It is one of the most widely used personality assessments in the world, with over 2 million people taking it each year.
The MBTI® instrument is based on over 50 years of research and is used for purposes such as self development, career development, team building, leadership development and relationship counselling.
The Myers-Briggs® instrument assesses employees’ personality preferences based on the following four scales:
Extraversion (E) - Introversion (I)
- Extraversion - Energised by the outside world of people, activity and things
- Introversion - Energised by the inner world of thoughts, feelings and reflections
Sensing (S) – Intuition (N)
- Sensing – Tend to focus on information gathered through the five senses
- Intuition – Tend to look for patterns, meanings and possibilities in the information they receive
Thinking (T) – Feeling (F)
- Thinking – Tend to make decisions based on objective facts and principles
- Feeling – Tend to make decisions based on personal values and feelings
Judging (J) – Perceiving (P)
- Judging – Tend to prefer a more planned and structured lifestyle
- Perceiving – Tend to prefer a more flexible and spontaneous lifestyle
After completing the assessment, employees will receive a ‘Myers-Briggs Interpretative Report for Organisations’ containing their results and information on their:
- Natural strengths
- Leadership style
- Communication style
- Preferred work tasks
- Preferred work environment
- Potential pitfalls
- Areas for development
See a Sample Report
*Professional interactive feedback and type verification is included and required with all MBTI results.
To make an enquiry about this service, please contact us
"I found Katie and her service to be of the highest quality. She has provided me with the most valuable information an employer could want. I now know what makes my staff tick and the best ways to manage each of their personalities so as to help them find the most enjoyment and fulfilment in their role, and also to push my business and profit to higher levels. A side effect of having Katie come to my business was a lift in staff morale. My people appreciated the fact that I was willing to commit resources and money into them, as it shows that they are extremely valued within my organisation. One staff member has recently told me that he works harder for this reason alone!".
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Myers-Briggs, and MBTI are trademarks or registered trademarks of the MBTI Trust, Inc., in the United States and other countries.
"When I was seven I wanted to be a pharmacist because I liked the colour of the carpet in the local chemist. At thirteen, I changed my mind and decided I wanted to be a chiropractor because my mother told me they earned a lot of money." Read more